Bespoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bespoke

I have discovered this very very nice piece of software that will be added to Numerology for me

Its a nice piece of software that helps in numerology,

Comment

Too bad, I have not been able to find a way to sync Bespoke to Numerology ;-(

Comment

Originally posted by Aramis View Post
        Too bad, I have not been able to find a way to sync Bespoke to Numerology ;-(
        doesn't bespoke support VST plug ins? does numerology not sync internally when loaded? i used to use numerology inside Audiomulch in this way w/o any problems. i'll have to try in bespoke

edit: i can't get bespoke to scan through vsts w/o crashing. no indication of which vst is causing the crash and i'm not going to pull out all the vsts and put them back one by one to sort that out.. so can't check N4 in bespoke.,
        Last edited by ignatius; 09-27-2021, 01:12 PM.
        http://www.ignatiusmusic.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ignatius View Post

doesn't bespoke support VST plug ins? does numerology not sync internally when loaded? i used to use numerology inside Audiomulch in this way w/o any problems. i'll have to try in bespoke

edit: i can't get bespoke to scan through vsts w/o crashing. no indication of which vst is causing the crash and i'm not going to pull out all the vsts and put them back one by one to sort that out.. so can't check N4 in bespoke.,
          Yes, Bespoke support Vst plugins they say ..... But , not all of mines are recognized. And, even if my Spectrasonics ( Omnisphere, Trillian and Stylus ) are recognized, when I select those , Bespoke crashes all the time . And, precision, when I say sync , I mean tempo sync which Bespoke does not have. Unfortunately .

Comment

Working...
          X