Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerology as the heart of a setup

Hi,

I've never used Numerology but it looks like everything I've been looking for. However, I wonder one thing. Is it possible to have Numerology as the master sequencer to all my hardware (synths/drummachines etc) and create complete tracks in the software?

My thought is, running Numerology on a macbook with the coming Expert Sleepers Usamo midi interface (for jitter free and perfect sync between computers and hardware). The hardware is being controlled and sequenced by numerology. The audio outputs of the hardware goes in to a mixing desk. All the outputs from the mixers goes in to my soundcard and will be recorded to my DAW of choice. Is this possible with Numerology? Is it easy to edit patterns, create variations when I make a song in Numerology? From what I can see from videos, it looks like it is possible to run Numerology stand alone, is this correct?

Very thankful for answers, this really looks like a great piece of software.

Originally posted by Technosphere View Post
    I've never used Numerology but it looks like everything I've been looking for. However, I wonder one thing. Is it possible to have Numerology as the master sequencer to all my hardware (synths/drummachines etc) and create complete tracks in the software?
    Certainly!

Originally posted by Technosphere View Post
    My thought is, running Numerology on a macbook with the coming Expert Sleepers Usamo midi interface (for jitter free and perfect sync between computers and hardware). The hardware is being controlled and sequenced by numerology. The audio outputs of the hardware goes in to a mixing desk. All the outputs from the mixers goes in to my soundcard and will be recorded to my DAW of choice. Is this possible with Numerology? Is it easy to edit patterns, create variations when I make a song in Numerology? From what I can see from videos, it looks like it is possible to run Numerology stand alone, is this correct?
    That all sounds pretty reasonable. Definitely the "easy to edit patterns" & "create variations" bits are well covered... Numerology runs great standalone, etc. Your main decision will be how to setup arrangements. If you can get your hands on a Launchpad or Push (highly recommended), then you can do some very fast realtime arrangements that way. But there's also the timeline...

Cheers,
    Jim

Comment

Working...
    X