Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerology AU and live's macro-s

Hello,

PLease can someone tell me how I can automate parameters inside of numerology from a live rack it sits in.

So just like any other plugin, if I want to change something in numerology (most likely cv mixes, switches etc) I can assign this to a macro control in the rack I have numerology in.

Manual seems to be suggesting CC numbers but isn't there a way of doing it directly with live?

Many thanks!

In lieu of directly controlling numerology via the racks I have a max 4 live workaround

Place numerology VST in a group / rack.
    Get this little puppy:
    http://www.maxforlive.com/library/de...45/cc-sender-8
    Connect the macro knobs to the cc sender knobs, set your ccs and then use cc mapping inside numerology...

Comment

For now that's the way to go. Numerology doesn't publish any params yet to plugin hosts. Part of the issue is the number of likely params (easily several hundred for a longer sequence), part is that the actual list of params will change frequently as you add/remove modules or change the sequencer length. Anyway, a solution will eventually arrive…

Jim

Comment

What about NI style - connect the internal knob / button / whatever to an outbound parameter. Bit like you would do in M4L when sending automaiton data or knob data.

Would that work?

Num is amazing btw Still keep getting blown away by it!

Comment

Originally posted by TWINSTATES View Post
          What about NI style - connect the internal knob / button / whatever to an outbound parameter. Bit like you would do in M4L when sending automaiton data or knob data.
          Probably something like that -- create a fixed set of params for things that are always there (mute, pan, volume), then a fixed set of generic params and make them available via a module…

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X