Num4 stopped working after Mac OS X update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Num4 stopped working after Mac OS X update

I just updated to 10.9.5 since my Mac insisted on that. After the installation Num4 stopped working - when I launch the program I get an error that says "Numerology was unable to install the eSellerate engine. Please contact Five12 for further information".

If (and when) I click the OK button I am informed that Num4 has not been activated on this machine and when I the proceed with the activation (and entering my serial number) it eventually insists on being in Demo mode, and there it is.

Stuck in Demo land without a paddle...

Any ideas what I should do (should have done)? I think I will try reinstalling the program, just for luck...

Cheers,

K

Originally posted by koenig View Post
    I just updated to 10.9.5 since my Mac insisted on that. After the installation Num4 stopped working - when I launch the program I get an error that says "Numerology was unable to install the eSellerate engine. Please contact Five12 for further information".
    I just found this thread: http://five12.net/showthread.php?t=2784

Works like a charm now - sorry for wasting your time…

K

Comment

No worries.... I am seriously considering a replacement to all the eSellerate stuff -- given the recent issues. I have part of it running, but it means a 2 week delay, so I'm not sure yet. What will be nice, is that when it happens, you'll have a proper five12.com account that links your activations, purchase history and such with your forum account, and will enable some nice future stuff -- like sharing directly through the app...

Cheers,
      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jim View Post
        No worries.... I am seriously considering a replacement to all the eSellerate stuff -- given the recent issues. I have part of it running, but it means a 2 week delay, so I'm not sure yet. What will be nice, is that when it happens, you'll have a proper five12.com account that links your activations, purchase history and such with your forum account, and will enable some nice future stuff -- like sharing directly through the app
        Yum! This sounds like a really good idea since everyone would gain from it: you get full control over your customer base and we get a one stop shop with a proper personal account and all that entails. What you outline above, with in app sharing, is, at least for me, just icing on the cake; you had me already at the account part.

Go for it!

Comment

+1 better to wait, and have it right

Comment

Working...
          X