What's "Import Module" for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's "Import Module" for?

Selecting it opens a file dialog ... what exactly am I meant to be browsing for?

I've tried and seem that this perform the same action of Load Module Preset in the module menu.
    DSI Mopho,Electribe Er-1 - Korg M3R - Korg wavestation A/D - Roland R8 Mk II - Korg A2 -Korg DSS1 - Korg Padkontrol - BCR 2000 - Novation Nocturne - some A100 modules- Numerology - Ableton live 6- Reaktor

http://www.quartzvisuals.com
    http://dennisippolito.it

Comment

"Load Module Preset" will allow to replace the settings on an axcisting module, with all of its routings maintained, from a list of presets matching the module performing the load-action. "Import module" lets one import any modulepreset from a file dialogue.

Quicktip: Do a search in Finder, choose, File Extension, and "nmod", as search criteria. Save the search as "Numerology modules", and check "add to the sidebar". Voila. Quick access to all modulepresets, in all of the different folders Numerology creates for its variety of modules.

Comment

Sweet, thx.

Comment

Originally posted by lut lei View Post
          "Load Module Preset" will allow to replace the settings on an axcisting module, with all of its routings maintained, from a list of presets matching the module performing the load-action. "Import module" lets one import any modulepreset from a file dialogue.
          ... couldn't have said it better myself....

Originally posted by lut lei View Post
          Quicktip: Do a search in Finder, choose, File Extension, and "nmod", as search criteria. Save the search as "Numerology modules", and check "add to the sidebar". Voila. Quick access to all modulepresets, in all of the different folders Numerology creates for its variety of modules.
          A very nice tip!

Cheers,
          Jim

Comment

Working...
          X