Gate control Sequence step specific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate control Sequence step specific

I have a Mono note sequencer running in Gate trigger mode, The gate sequencer controlling the sequencer creates my longer rests in the flow of the phrase which is fine and works well. I would like to choose one of the 16 possible steps to send a trigger on an "auxilary CV" path to an envelope generator. Is there a way to filter out all but one of the steps, or can you with one of the CV OP modules choose a specific step?

I'll be using it to trigger an Envelope with the destination AU Effect Delay mix amount.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Wade
    Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 05-27-2011, 06:10 AM.

The GateGenerator allows you to "divide" the gates from the main sequence (i.e. generate 1 output gate for every N input gates), so that may work. One of the more advanced requests I've gotten is for individual outputs per step of a CV or Gate sequence, but that's still a ways out...

Cheers,
    Jim

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by jim View Post
      The GateGenerator allows you to "divide" the gates from the main sequence (i.e. generate 1 output gate for every N input gates), so that may work. One of the more advanced requests I've gotten is for individual outputs per step of a CV or Gate sequence, but that's still a ways out...

Cheers,
      Jim

Gawd am I ever glad I chose Numerology as my main music making tool, anything my twisted brain can come up with, it can accomodate! The Gate generate seems like it will be just the ticket! The great support is so helpful when going out into uncharted territory..

I'm rethinking my setup on an almost weekly basis.. Now I'm working on having two Scene control stacks running simutaneously which will me allow to do crossfades between two multistack sections of a piece..

Thanks for the quick reply

Wade
      Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 05-28-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
        Gawd am I ever glad I chose Numerology as my main music making tool, anything my twisted brain can come up with, it can accomodate! The Gate generate seems like it will be just the ticket! The great support is so helpful when going out into uncharted territory..
        Awesome, thanks!

Originally posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
        I'm rethinking my setup on an almost weekly basis.. Now I'm working on having two Scene control stacks running simutaneously which will me allow to do crossfades between two multistack sections of a piece..
        Crazy!

Cheers,
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X