Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CV to Audio in AU/VST ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CV to Audio in AU/VST ?

    Any plan about the CV to Audio in Numerology AU/VST version ?
    DSI Mopho,Electribe Er-1 - Korg M3R - Korg wavestation A/D - Roland R8 Mk II - Korg A2 -Korg DSS1 - Korg Padkontrol - BCR 2000 - Novation Nocturne - some A100 modules- Numerology - Ableton live 6- Reaktor

    http://www.quartzvisuals.com
    http://dennisippolito.it

  • #2
    Originally posted by amsonx View Post
    Any plan about the CV to Audio in Numerology AU/VST version ?
    AFAIK it should already work in the Pro version of both plugins. Did I miss something? (I'm not in a spot where I can really test it, but I was able to add it to a stack.)

    Jim

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jim View Post
      AFAIK it should already work in the Pro version of both plugins. Did I miss something? (I'm not in a spot where I can really test it, but I was able to add it to a stack.)

      Jim
      I' resolved my problem : for some reason in my library i've the Au Build 18.(the app build instead is 33) I've tried to reinstall (app and AU ) with no result for the AU so i've open the package and i've put the AU manually in my library :
      now i see the audio to CV and now the Build number is 33. For sure, before, i've make something wrong..

      thanks for the precious help Jim

      diego
      Last edited by amsonx; 05-24-2011, 10:23 PM.
      DSI Mopho,Electribe Er-1 - Korg M3R - Korg wavestation A/D - Roland R8 Mk II - Korg A2 -Korg DSS1 - Korg Padkontrol - BCR 2000 - Novation Nocturne - some A100 modules- Numerology - Ableton live 6- Reaktor

      http://www.quartzvisuals.com
      http://dennisippolito.it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by amsonx View Post
        I' resolved my problem : for some reason in my library i've the Au Build 18.(the app build instead is 33) I've tried to reinstall (app and AU ) with no result for the AU so i've open the package and i've put the AU manually in my library :
        now i see the audio to CV and now the Build number is 33. For sure, before, i've make something wrong..
        Yeah, the Apple installer does some weird things sometimes, I'll poke around and see what could cause this...

        Cheers,
        Jim

        Comment

        Working...
        X