How to set up this Arpeggiator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up this Arpeggiator?

I want a chord arpeggiator that moves any desired Intervalls up, down, up and down...
    I used a Matrix sequencer and drawed a pulse inside, set the Midi Transpose to "chord".
    Now every accent of the created pulse should in- or decrease the Transpose of the Matrix Seq in the order that i predefine.

Hope you understand me.

I tried a CV Intervall sequencer and connected it to the Matrix seq ( Pitch out -Intervall in). This worked ok but i did not know how to make the CV INtervall Seq move in steps. Every hit of the accent one steo I tried Matrix "gate out" to CV "Trigger in" and set the play mode to CV Trigger step. but this did not work.

Any ideas?

Greetings
    SPUMD

Originally posted by SPUMD View Post
    I tried a CV Intervall sequencer and connected it to the Matrix seq ( Pitch out -Intervall in). This worked ok but i did not know how to make the CV INtervall Seq move in steps. Every hit of the accent one steo I tried Matrix "gate out" to CV "Trigger in" and set the play mode to CV Trigger step. but this did not work.
    The Interval Seq is probably the way to go, just let me know exactly what you want to use to trigger it -- i.e. one step per note from a keyboard, or using keys to trigger a full run through the seq, etc. The MatrixSeq is not a good source for the trigger, as there would be a render-timing conflict between it and the Interval seq. For an explanation of this, see the "Module Ordering & Feedback" section on page 39 of the manual.

Cheers,
    Jim

Comment

Working...
    X