sending midi cc messages via numerology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending midi cc messages via numerology

been trying to work this out all day and can't find anything specific in the manual

say i'm sending a midi sequence out to my sampler via the poly seq, i have a midi controller plugged into the midi in on my firewire, and i want to send real time mod wheel data out to the sampler as it plays back the sequence. is this possible? how exactly do i set it up?

My guess is that you just need to route the MIDI messages coming from your controller to the midi port the sampler is connected to. You can do this a few different ways. Probably the most convenient is to set the MIDI Input for the stack your PolyNote is in to be the port from your FireWire interface. Then go to the routing panel for the stack and connect the MIDI input for the stack directly to the MIDI output for the stack -- thus both the PolyNote and the MIDI Input will be connected to the MIDI output.

Cheers,
    Jim

Comment

and it's as easy as that! such an excellent piece of software, finally us logic users have a decent step sequencer to record with. many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
        and it's as easy as that! such an excellent piece of software, finally us logic users have a decent step sequencer to record with. many thanks!
        You're welcome!

Cheers,
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X