Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klee-type multi bit-shift for CV Sequencers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klee-type multi bit-shift for CV Sequencers?

Hi All,

I'm just getting into Numerology and find that I'm already seeing possibilities way beyond the standard hardware sequencer. The only one which still attracts me though is the Klee because of its ability to output more than one bit at a time as it clocks through its sequence. These 'bit patterns' are then summed as an output (individual bits can also be selectively redirected to one of 3 CV busses, but that's a whole new ball game).

Now, how good would it be if the CV Sequencers in Numerology could have more than one bit chasing through a sequence? I know that in Numerology you can use multi instances of the CV Sequencers to simulate the effect, but doing it that way makes it tricky to actually follow the bit pattern as it's spread over more than one sequencer. The charm (and power) of a Klee is seeing an 8-bit pattern like 11001001 moving through a sequence instead of just a 1-bit pattern which all other sequencers have.

If Numerology had such a feature - wow!

Keith
    Tasmania

MultiTransposeSequencers

Hello,

please give me some more time for development, I am also very deep in MultiTransposeSequencers were the KLEE is only a small part of them.

For short:
    Yes, Nummerology will be able to do this, but not only 8bit, what about 16bit or 32bit patterns?

Think of a 32bit pattern walking thru a 128 step sequence!

And even with some kind of display to see your pattern going.

best
    jue
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X