Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AudioMix and CVMix Module

What about a AudioMix module with 8 channels in and 1 out,
    each channel just with Pan and Level and the output just with Level.
    This would also be great for further mixing when you have several
    AudioSamples or Drum Kits in one Stack.

The same would be nice for a CVMixer with 8 channels in and 1 out,
    each channel and the output just with Level.

All mixers should have activity LEDs on Input and Output Channels
    for a fast optical control.

best
    jue
    sigpic

AudioSend/Switch and Pan

Hello,

just want to support that and add to it

besides a AudioMix (possibly only connected inputs get processed ) it would e great to have a AudioSwitch (like the MIDISwitch or CVSwitch) or AUXSendmodule with multiple channels - so that you can route the individual DrumKit-sounds into it and can send it to fx - and the send-levels/switches can be controlled by sequencers .... (to only send sound2 on step 4 but not on step 7 etc.) - I know I can modulate the Stack send levels - but there is a limited number of send stack ... so maybe such a module would be not too bad

Also a pan module would be great (I would prefer one where you can adjust the pan of left and right channel separately like in Cubase extra setting, DP Trimplug or VSL VE/PowerPan). To have a external would allow to pan an fx and the sound itself to different locations.

Thanks for considering

best
    Last edited by steff3; 12-02-2008, 06:50 AM.

Comment

One thing that is high on the list for 2.1 (the first update after 2.0) are a set of I/O modules to make it easier to route extra streams of audio, midi and CV between stacks.

For the Pro version, I'm also considering a matrix mixer -- probably two sizes, 4x4 and 8x8. A 4-in, 1-out stereo mixer w/ pan is pretty much a shoo-in....

Cheers,
      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by steff3 View Post
        Also a pan module would be great (I would prefer one where you can adjust the pan of left and right channel separately like in Cubase extra setting, DP Trimplug or VSL VE/PowerPan).
        I'm pretty sure you'd be able to do that with a pair of 'mono extraction' modules and the 4x1 mixer. I'll put a standalone panner on the request list....

Cheers,
        Jim

Comment

a set of I/O modules in the future

hello,

The set of I/O modules should also have the posibility to send MIDI to the world outside of Numerology. Differend Hardware or Software destinations.

best
          jue
          sigpic

Comment

Of course -- they'll have the same set of menu options that the Stack In / Out modules have.

Cheers,
            Jim

Comment

Working...
            X