Drum Velocity Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Velocity Help

So I've successfully setup my first four triggers on the expander to D8.1, D8.2, D8.3 and D8.4. These function as I would expect (i.e., they trigger my drum modules as directed by Part 8). I am not sure if it's possible, but I would like to set triggers 5, 6, 7, & 8 to function as velocity for triggers 1 -4. However, I don't see an option to have trigger 5 - 8 jacks be to be assigned Velocity or CV for Triggers 1 - 4 and so it seems impossible. Can someone guid me on the process of using either triggers 5 - 8 on the expanders - or possible the velocity jacks on the expander for Part 3, 4, 5 & 6 to work as Drum velocity for Part 8? I'm a few days into trying to figure this out and I just can't understand what I'm missing...

Press global three times to get to the routing page. Use the 9th encoder to go to the page for the CV outs you want to use (page 2 for 3&4, page 3 for 5&6). Twist the encoder under VEL3 until it says PART8V1. Twist the encoder under VEL4 until it says PART8V1 then shift twist until it says PART8V2. Go to the next page and repeat to set VEL5 to PART8V3 and VEL6 to PART8V4.

Comment

Originally posted by scragz View Post
      Press global three times to get to the routing page. Use the 9th encoder to go to the page for the CV outs you want to use (page 2 for 3&4, page 3 for 5&6). Twist the encoder under VEL3 until it says PART8V1. Twist the encoder under VEL4 until it says PART8V1 then shift twist until it says PART8V2. Go to the next page and repeat to set VEL5 to PART8V3 and VEL6 to PART8V4.
      That worked! Thank you so much! Instead of "Shift" I was pressing the knob in and twisting...I feel so dumb. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X