X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2020 Video

Launchpad integration coming ...

https://youtu.be/fJ8zGX56H0Q

Jim, I literally went out and bought a Launchpad Mini after seeing this video. I am particularly interested in the Preset and Scene recall... Any timeframe for when this is coming to Vector?

Comment

Also, I'd love to know if supporting the new Launchpad Pro MK3 is in the works.

Comment

and also, is the launchpad will be also used to record notes and not just drums trigs?

Comment

Hmm, let's see. Timeframe: Sometime this spring, still early days with Launchpad integration, but as usual, there will be a beta period. Control for Presets and Scenes, and at least basic editing for pitched sequences (Mono and Chord Part types) will be included, and a 'keyboard' page. As with Numerology, all Launchpads will be supported.

Cheers,
          Jim

Comment

Okay –*so I guess I could feel future proof purchasing the new Pro... Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by jim View Post
              Hmm, let's see. Timeframe: Sometime this spring, still early days with Launchpad integration, but as usual, there will be a beta period. Control for Presets and Scenes, and at least basic editing for pitched sequences (Mono and Chord Part types) will be included, and a 'keyboard' page. As with Numerology, all Launchpads will be supported.

Cheers,
              Jim
              Good stuff, Jim. I would be down for testing Beta when it becomes available.

Comment

The mini skiff looks awesome! Will there be a larger one that accomodates the expander too?

Comment

Any idea when you'll have the 3D printed cases available, Jim?

Comment

Acquired a LP Pro MK3, willing to beta test

Comment

Originally posted by panelist View Post
                      Any idea when you'll have the 3D printed cases available, Jim?
                      Cases with power will be available late spring. If anyone wants an un-powered case they can email me for details.

Cheers,
                      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by houndington View Post
                        The mini skiff looks awesome! Will there be a larger one that accomodates the expander too?
                        Yes!

Jim

Comment

Working...
                        X