Reset other sequencers via VS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset other sequencers via VS

Is there a way to send a reset pulse at the start / end to reset other sequencers in my system?

isn't that done on the GLOBAL screen then dial to the RUN CLOCK RESET screen and set the RESET signal to be whatever you need? Not in front of my device.

Comment

That is correct.

Comment

thought so. hope the OP sorted it out!

Comment

Not really. What I'm after is for a trigger to be sent on Vector play (or stop) so I can sync other modules to the Vector but then have them run their own way. The options in the Global menu are all based on some kind of clock whether it's internal (1/16th / 1W / 4W) via a step from one of the parts or via an external input. So there is always a trigger firing at some constant regular point in time - not just once and once only.

Comment

Originally posted by OHEXOH View Post
            Not really. What I'm after is for a trigger to be sent on Vector play (or stop) so I can sync other modules to the Vector but then have them run their own way. The options in the Global menu are all based on some kind of clock whether it's internal (1/16th / 1W / 4W) via a step from one of the parts or via an external input. So there is always a trigger firing at some constant regular point in time - not just once and once only.
            Use the Run jack, set to output "RUN" -- it goes high on start, low on stop.

Jim

Comment

Yup this works for some modules but some expect a trigger at the start (a gate ends up holding them on step 1), and other modules prefer a trigger on stop.

The varying methods of Eurorack madness

Comment

Working...
              X