Quick Newbie Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Newbie Questions

Really loving the Vector - I've been through most Eurorack sequencers and, for me, this is the one that works best with my workflow and brain processes - thx Jim

Questions:

1. What is the best way to copy/paste Presets? is it just the duplicate function at the moment?
    2. Is there a way to copy presets between tracks?
    3. Is there a way to duplicate a full track or copy full track to another track?
    4. Are there any probability operations for glide/portamento?
    5. When I save a project with a tempo such as 125 BPM. Seems it reloads at 124BPM? Is this a known bug? happens every time for me

thx all

Would be great to get a Tips & Tricks thread going so that the more experienced users can share their learnings?

Brian

Originally posted by brister13 View Post
    Really loving the Vector - I've been through most Eurorack sequencers and, for me, this is the one that works best with my workflow and brain processes - thx Jim
    Awesome, thanks!

Questions:

1. What is the best way to copy/paste Presets? is it just the duplicate function at the moment?
    2. Is there a way to copy presets between tracks?
    3. Is there a way to duplicate a full track or copy full track to another track?
    See this post:
    http://www.five12.net/showthread.php...ed=1#post17565

4. Are there any probability operations for glide/portamento?
    Nothing yet -- any suggestions?

5. When I save a project with a tempo such as 125 BPM. Seems it reloads at 124BPM? Is this a known bug? happens every time for me
    I'll check it. Are you sync'd internally or externally? I assume internally, but wanted to check just in case...

Would be great to get a Tips & Tricks thread going so that the more experienced users can share their learnings?
    Done!
    http://www.five12.net/showthread.php?t=3711

Cheers,
    Jim

Comment

Thx for the speedy response Jim

Ref the Tempo - I'm internally sync'd with USBA and USBB enabled to send clock to DAW

Comment

Hi Jim - just wanted to confirm that the tempo bug I mentioned above definitely exists. I haven't tested multiple tempos but, when I save a project at 125 BPM, it reloads at 124 BPM every time.
        Happy to do a vid if you have trouble reproducing

Cheers, Brian

Comment

I just tried that, and can confirm it happens here too.
          I'm on ver 1.0.16

Comment

Working...
          X