Vector 2.1.x beta firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector 2.1.x beta firmware

As Always: This firmware is not fully tested yet. Do not use for live gigs. We know who you are...

See the .zip file for Release Notes. The big news here is the Arpeggiator mode (two of them actually).
    There's no proper doc yet, refer to the July Deep Dive Video for an intro: https://youtu.be/KzOa4bew7nQ
    We will also cover it again in the September Deep Dive.

Cheers,
    Jim

DOWNLOAD:
    http://files.five12.com/VECTOR-FW-2.1.17.zip

Chrome Users: Try using a different browser for this download.
    Last edited by jim; 09-03-2021, 12:08 PM.

Hi! First of all, I love the Vector and its constant development of new features. Thanks for this wonderful device!

The new Arp function was too appealing to wait for official release, so I tried this beta. But I think I found a bug. My Vector is slaved to the clock of Pamela's Workout with DIN sync (Pamela's expander DIN Out to Vector's J-Expander SYNC In). I forward the clock from Vector's J-EXP to non-modular stuff like a drummachine (J-EXP MIDI Out to MIDI IN non-modular stuff).
    In this beta firmware, the forwarded clock coming out of the J-EXP is around 1,5 times faster than the master clock? (tried within a range of 110 to 160 BPM). Weirrrd.

I reverted back to official 2.0 firmware for now, which brought back a synced clock signal out of the J-EXP.

Can you look into this? If additional investigation on my side will help, let me know.

TX!
    dikke

Comment

Hi dikke, I'll have a look. Do me a favor and send me a quick email so I can let you know when I have a fix ready for test: [email protected]

Comment

Love the new firmware, having a small issue. Vector is sync'd to MIDI clock (Logic Pro) via J-EXP MIDI. When I stop Logic/MIDI - the green light stays on, and the sequence continues to play very slowly. If I re-start the Logic/MIDI clock, then Vector stops. (Even though MIDI clock is still running) - So, I have to do a sort of double-clutch to stop the thing.
        Otherwise, the free gate is super fun, thanks again for all the work.
        Cliff

Comment

I'll have a look!

Comment

Working...
          X