Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector12 sending changes to Rytm

Hey there,

is it possible to send program changes from the vector to an elektron analog rytm and vice versa?

cheers!

Hi Spaceisspace, I am still learning the Vector and yet to try sending or receiving program change messages but this is what I found in the manual.
    It looks like you can receive Program changes on the Vector from the Rytm but could not find how to send them. Will have to give it a go I think and see how far I get.

From the Globals and Tempo section of the Vector User Guide v2 (Page 7)

MIDI PROG IN: Enable reception of MIDI program change or note number messages to change Presets and Scenes on the Vector. MIDI Channels 1-8 control parts 1-8, channel 16 is for scenes. NN48 mode starts with note number 48 (C4), NN60 starts with note 60 (C5).

From Analog Rytm Manual 13.5.3 MIDI CHANNELS (page 55)

PROGRAM CHANGE IN CHANNEL selects the MIDI channel that will listen for incoming program change messages. An AUTO setting will use the AUTO channel. Enable Analog Rytm to respond to program change messages in the MIDI SYNC menu, covered on page 54.

PROGRAM CHANGE OUT CHANNEL selects the MIDI channel that will send program change mes- sages when changing patterns. An AUTO setting will use the AUTO channel. Enable Analog Rytm to send program change messages in the MIDI SYNC menu, covered on page 54.

Comment

Working...
    X