Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr_karlos
    replied
    I have an A140-2 and I have had problems with it on the Vector and my Arturia Minibrute 2S. The issue I had was the triggering of the Attack/Decay circuit. It seems to be a problem with the slope of the gate rather than the actual voltage level. I contacted Doepfer support but they weren't interested. Arturia support said it was possibly caused by a filter circuit on the output gate.

On the Vector the gates from Gate 1 and Gate 2 trigger the A-140-2 A/D circuit but the gates from the expander (3, 4, 5 and 6) do not trigger the A-140-2.

Leave a comment:

• drella22
    replied
    jim : a technical specifications section would be a great thing to add at the end of the user manual (for the official version 2.0 release).
    It could feature infos like gate voltage, cv and mod voltage ranges, voltage requirements for inputs, etc.

Leave a comment:

• jim
    replied
    The Vector Gate output is 5V. I have the original A-140 and it works fine, can't say w/ the A140-2.

Leave a comment:

• jruser
    replied
    Originally posted by cliffman View Post
    Not near my machine, so can't check for sure, but it's either 8V or 10V, and works just fine with Doepfer gear. I use an A-143-2
    Cliff
    Thanks Cliff. I wanted to check because there was a muff thread about the Doepfer A-140-2 not working well with low voltage gates.
    Last edited by jruser; 12-29-2020, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cliffman
    replied
    Not near my machine, so can't check for sure, but it's either 8V or 10V, and works just fine with Doepfer gear. I use an A-143-2
    Cliff

Leave a comment:

• jruser
    started a topic What is the gate voltage?

What is the gate voltage?

What is the Vector's gate voltage?

I'm hoping to get the Doepfer A-140-2 ADSR, which has the following specs:
    minimum gate level: + 5V
    maximum gate level: + 12V

Working...
X