Vector Firmware 1.4.14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Firmware 1.4.14

This update includes an important fix related to external sync, fixes for Run/Clock/Reset output modes, and a few other items.

DOWNLOAD:

http://files.five12.com/VS-FW-1.4.14/VECTOR.BIN.zip

RELEASE NOTES:

1.4.14:

- Fixed a quantization issue in Pentatonic Minor scale.

- Fixed an issue where the Vector would sometimes not start from external sync.

- Fixed a calculation error related to the RESET param.

- Fixed an issue that prevented the Run, Clock & Reset jacks from outputing Step, Gate and Reset

signals from individual Parts.

FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS:

• Download and un-zip the Vector firmware file (VECTOR.BIN.zip).

• Press and hold the Shift button while powering up the Vector to enter USB Disk mode.

• Use a USB ‘A to B’ cable to connect the Vector to your computer. After a few seconds, the SD Card for the Vector will show up as a new disk.

• Unzip VECTOR.BIN.zip. On a Mac, the Finder may do that for you. Do not double-click on VECTOR.BIN, which the Finder will try to de-compress into something not useful.

• Make sure the filename is exactly VECTOR.BIN, and copy it to the root directory of Vector’s SD Card – Delete or move any previous VECTOR.BIN firmware files.

• Now is also a good time to backup your Vector's PROJECT directory.

• Unmount/Eject the Vector’s SD Card from your computer, and power off your eurorack system.

• Hold down the Rec button on the Vector while powering up your system.

• Press NEXT to load the new Firmware, which takes about 20 seconds.

• Verify the Firmware is the correct version in Globals -- first page, 2nd OLED, top-left corner.

Hi Jim, Would it be possible to name the manual with the version of the firmware for which it is intended? Else I find it tricky to differentiate which is which (across different devices that I have it stored on.)

Comment

The main link does include the firmware version: http://files.five12.com/VectorUserGuideV1.4.pdf
      ... I did update the old link as well, there were some older links online that were referring to it.

Comment

Working...
      X