Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cliffman
    replied
    - A bigger list of modulation targets. Would be nice to Shift L and R with the mod sequencer, for one example. Velocity is another (+1 for previous suggestion)

Leave a comment:

• jim
    replied
    Originally posted by RitualAudio View Post
    FEATURE REQUEST*–*Oscillator Tuner

Global page that outputs a specific note, i.e. voltage, out of all (or selected) outputs.

Vector can drive multiple oscillators at once, but there's no simple way to tune them all. I have been creating a short sequence with the same note but this is time consuming. I'd love to have an orchestral style simultaneous, sustained voltage from all outputs to get tuned up before composing.
    Hidden tip that may help for the "1 step sequence" workaround: Nav to the routing pages in Globals, then do "Shift + Push Encoder 9 + Gate". That will set all Pitch CVs to output the sequence from Part1. Use "Shift + Push Encoder 9 + Pitch" to set routings back to their defaults. The downside, of course, is that if your routings are non-standard and you have auto-save on, you can easily erase them -- you have to make sure to power-cycle your system before stopping the sequence to avoid a save. Or, turn off autosave for a bit...

Jim

Leave a comment:

• resynthesize
    replied
    My biggest request is voltage controled selection of presets. The playlist functionality is nice but being able to switch presets from other parts of my eurorack system would be fantastic.

I'd also love to see more parameters available for mod inputs, specifically velocity.

Lastly, as someone else mentioned earlier, an arpeggiator for chord parts would be killer and would probably cause me to sell off my instruo harmanoig

Leave a comment:

• RitualAudio
    replied
    FEATURE REQUEST*–*Oscillator Tuner

Global page that outputs a specific note, i.e. voltage, out of all (or selected) outputs.

Vector can drive multiple oscillators at once, but there's no simple way to tune them all. I have been creating a short sequence with the same note but this is time consuming. I'd love to have an orchestral style simultaneous, sustained voltage from all outputs to get tuned up before composing.

Leave a comment:

• giftculture
    replied
    swung clock

it would also be great to be able to swing the internal clock and/or the clock output to the rest of the modular!

Leave a comment:

• nreeves
    replied
    Tempo Modulation

I'd love to be able to use Vector as clock master and play the Tempo within a defined range from Mod1/2 or using part velocity
    In typical feature request fashion I've thought of a way-overcomplicated implementation for both INT and EXT sync situations

I imagine a new Globals page for tempo modulation, possibly setup where:

...if sync is INT, we have fields for:
    [Source] [TmpLow] [TmpHigh] [Int] [Reset]

[Source] lets you choose the modulation input to use, defaults to OFF but could be Mod1, Mod2, or part velocity 1-8 (Vel1, 2...)
    [TmpLow/High] are your min/max BPMs
    [Int] is a boolean where ON snaps the BPM to integer values
    [Reset] lets you choose which input resets the tempo (Reset or JxTrig 1-8)

...if sync is ext, we have fields for:
    [Source] [Mode] [xLow] [xHigh] [Grid] [Reset]

[Source] same
    [Mode] lets you pic between '/X' and 'Abs'

[xLow/High] changes based on the Mode setting:
    - in '/X' mode = xLow/High are the min/max division and multiple
    - in 'Abs' xLow/High represent the BPM range relative to the current tempo
    For example a setting of xLow -40 and xHigh 60 with a synced tempo of 120 would let you sweep the tempo from 80 to 180

[Grid] is a boolean, behavior changes based on Mode setting:
    - in '/X' mode = ON interpolates modulation in typical stepped div/mults, OFF values sweep linearly (off-grid) with the xLow/High as floor and ceiling
    - in 'Abs' mode = ON snaps to integer values

[Reset] same

This is only my first thought (sure there are better ways) and I imagine in some cases unipolar to scaled bipolar values might be squirrely but it seems like it'd be a lot of fun and offer some neat performance control

Leave a comment:

• Dark Barn
    replied
    Another request: j-trigger options that fires a trigger for each sub sequencer step, and perhaps additional options to fire only on the first or last subsequencer step.

Leave a comment:

• CF3
    replied
    My feature request is a non-modular standalone version with more than 8 tracks (16 or 32 maybe?) and 16 step buttons/encoders. I currently have a Cirklon, and would sell it in a hot minute for a full size standalone Vector.

Leave a comment:

• giftculture
    replied
    it would also be nice to be able to insert / copy / paste scenes

Leave a comment:

• nickb808
    replied
    realtime record and not just step input recording would be a great addition. also a way to input rests (maybe i'm missing it?) aside from moving the cursor.

Leave a comment:

• nickb808
    replied
    i would like it if the tempo/bpm would increment by 10 when shift is held. scales per track also if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• wohali
    replied
    Native support for the Sensel Morph (via USB I expect, I don't think the Vector has Bluetooth) would be amazing. If you don't know of it, it's an inexpensive pressure-sensitive multitouch pad controller with customizable overlays.

https://sensel.com/pages/the-sensel-morph

Out of the box, the overlays it has that do USB MIDI are fine, but the other overlays (such as the Music Production or Pads, or the announced-at-NAMM Buchla Thunder overlay) would be simply OUTSTANDING:

Same with the Music Production Overlay, which I think would be great for realtime control (and sends MPE):

Last edited by wohali; 02-06-2019, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackdoors
    replied
    Not in front of the machine right now but the ability to be able to select a few parts at once in the Parts page, then mute them all simultaneously with one press of ‘mute’ would be great. From memory, I couldn’t do this when I tried.

John

Leave a comment:

• sounjaerk
    replied
    Originally posted by giftculture View Post
    and also, for scenes, a way to select "no preset" (ie muted) for a specific part, or at least, for a scene to remember mute status
    I second this. I thought maybe that little "--" preset was a part mute at first. The scene page is definitely where I spend the bulk of my time during performance. I've been building part mutes as specific presets, but it feels like there could be a more efficient way to do this.

Jake

Leave a comment:

• giftculture
    replied
    Originally posted by giftculture View Post
    It would be nice to be able to copy/paste between presets
    and also, for scenes, a way to select "no preset" (ie muted) for a specific part, or at least, for a scene to remember mute status
    Last edited by giftculture; 02-03-2019, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X